2.04.2010

Bachelor Life

Not like the reality shows. This is me coming from a home with an amazing wife who cooks and thinks through meals, does the laundry (because I ruin it), all the little things. These days I wake up between 5 and 5:10AM get ready, make coffee, maybe grab a bite to eat and then off to the bakery. I am there until around 2PM and then…. At this point if I have not thought through what I am going to eat or what kind of activity I will do, I am lost. After a full day, most times I cannot even remember my name let along think about needing to get some groceries before I make it all the way home, passing by many places to pick up veggies and fruit.

The other thing is that dinner is really not served here until 7-7:30PM, unless you want to by fast food stuff, but who wants that when you are in India. Yes, it is different, but not that much. I have done this so far, but not proud of it. Oh yeah, I also go to bed around 9, so to go back out to get some dinner and then back just to go back to bed, is not my cup of tea.

It has been nice to hang out with my friends here from last time. They help out breath up the loneliness for sure. I have watched more movies this last three weeks than I have in the last six months back home. I think after this week I am feeling comfortable enough with things that I will start being more adventurous and check out some new things and trying to meet with new people.

I now that this is how it was suppose to happen, but I hope this separation never happens again. Bachelorhood is not for me.

No comments: